Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Pills Comments

So I found a new type of pill which explain that they help you to digest food with fat in it. I bought a bottle of this new type of pill. I also found out pepsin helps you digest protein. So with Super Supplements having products with pills with a lot of pepsin in them, those are good for some meals, but not all. For meals with little or no protein, the pills from modernherbalist.com are preferred. I also bought a product with betaine hydrochloride and something else...I can't remember what but I need to find out what it's for before i use it a lot. I'll update the blog after I find out.

Also...Citric Acid is evermore an absolute no-no in my diet. If I catch myself comsuming any of it...it is not pretty. Tomato anything, including pizza is generally bad. And coffee of course, is putrid to smell. I hate flax and any nut. Even, no; especially peanut butter. The smell is quite strong.

I can eat meat again. I just -along with it and everything else I eat- need to eat it with pills.

I need a job so I can buy the pills without borrowing money all the time from my parents. Likewise, I need medically certified water, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment