Friday, August 3, 2012

getting in touch with my 'inner native american'

pondering over my attraction to more than one female from similiar bloodlines as me, i've begun to appreciate what sort of person i am better.  the kind of person who seems to understand and who is able to appreciate such movies as pocahontus, ferngully, insurrection, and avatar better than others.

i have abilities that others do not have.  i have accustomed myself to the earth differently.  for example, my sensitivity to vibrations is far higher than the average american.  case in point: you can feel cars coming behind you while walking on the road even as clearly as someone who had eyes in the back of their head, if you have a sensitivity like mine.

as a boy, i was quite ignorant of what kind of person i am.  but as i've seen myself do various things in my memory, i have become far more aware of who i am.  and it's interesting.  i'm not who i used to think i am.  i'm actually liking myself more and more the more i understand myself.

i just wish i would have been learning who i am more quickly.  even now, there are things i'm not certain about.  but one thing is for sure, i've been wrong about a great many things over the course of my life.  ignorance is not bliss.

1 comment: