Tuesday, July 24, 2018

potato chips are great

I have been eating Lays, the Simply style of them that is. Good chips. I don't have the patience for cooking potatoes so It's nice to grab a bag and munch on them that way. Also I can use the oil and even the salt is good for summer time.

I.B.S. is still ever-present with me but I think if I ate more it might go away. Haven't been bleeding for quite some time now but all it would take is eating the wrong thing and I'd be in big trouble. I've been constipated(as well as having Diarrhea) in recent times without bleeding and I think I can chalk it up to simply not eating as balanced as I could be.

Hoping to get a job to somehow pay for more food but I need a relatively light energy assignment.

I'm also loving dates with pits in them. So much better than the others. Not only do they seem to have better shelf-life but they also have more fruit for each date as the mechanical pit removing devices don't do a good job of removing the pits and remove a lot of the fruit too. Plus it's probably better to just remove the pits in a bacteria-using way with your mouth and hands.

I've wondered about mayo and at the moment I'm eating some that only has egg yolk and oil and sugar and such in it whereas for some reason a lot of mayo products have egg white in them which is not really what I'm looking for. Might not be the healthiest thing ever but it sure is interesting to mix it with some salsa and some mustard, comes out like that sauce for the Big Mac.

And I've been eating meat candy. The walks at times feel like they take a lot out of my muscles and such so I'll buy some beef jerky, it has sugar and salt in it and I'm not a fan of the sugar but it's not too bad if I drink some kefir with it since there are some probiotics in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment